Friday, June 11, 2010

SY6: Oh the Place You'll Go...



You Know You're in Baguio When... Baguio is always my second home! I love smell of the pine trees, the cold weather, the taste of inihaw na mais, strawberries and a lot more. I used here October Afternoon pps, Sassafras cardstock sticker, AC Thickers foam stickers, MM letter stickers, Prima flowers, cardstock, lace, AAS Dimension stickers and glittered glue.

Okay, I'm still sick! and I am getting BORED lying in bed all the time. I have this terrible cough and my body aches everywhere, its FLU fever this time of the year! Its been almost 5 days and I still feel weak. I hope to get better in the coming days so I can scrap and do all my mommy duties. I even have a college reunion tomorrow, which I'm afraid I cannot attend to. I miss the action...

TFL!

1 comment:

LG said...

this is so stunning! I love all the details and the colors too