Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mini Albums at 101!

I'm a little tight this days, been literally scrapping day and night. But don't get me wrong, I love my being BUSY again. Since I'm not enrolled anymore and I cannot take my board exams this coming September, I am just HAPPY because my brother Louie is coming home on September. In spite of the total change of my year's plans, I am looking at things in a very positive way.

Another news is that my co-scrapaholic and owner of 101 Boutique, Cors! is celebrating her shop's 12th year anniversary. And we are all invited to come. I heard there will be a scrapbook challenge, will post the rules later. Well for now, I made Mini Albums the whole day today... its been awhile since I did minis. Here they are!



Accordion Minis... I used here Ki Memories papers, chipboard and ribbons. I love the color and design coordinates of the papers, matches the ribbons somehow. They are 6"x6" in size and fits at least a 3R photo.

Happy Scrapping! TFL!

3 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Very nice Issa. :) Love the fun and bright patterns and colors.

Wati Basri said...

grt one there Issa!

Beebeebabs said...

Great Mini albums and also love the layout tfs