Thursday, June 24, 2010

SY8: Home Reflections...

I thought of scrapping something about our HOMES... this is the topic challenge this week over at Scrap Yourself. Tell us something about a favorite spot on your beautiful home, maybe a photo of your house or just anything that will reflect your personality. It'll be a great shot to remember after years from now specially if you plan for a new home or a renovation. All throughout my 41 years of life, I lived on 5 different houses and each of them have great memories and unforgettable experiences to remember. Now I have my own house for my family...



Built 2000...My journaling goes: Painted the walls on cream, blue and violet. Decorated our home with olive green and antique blue curtains, country ceramic houses, pillows and candles. Kept it simple and clean all the time. This is my house and I am the master here! I used here cardstock, October Afternoon pps, WRMK pps, My Little Shoebox pps, Sassafras pps, corrugated board, brads, blings, Heidi Swapp flower blings, tongue depressor, glittered glue and Colorbox fluid chalk ink.

Join us weekly at SY so you can scrap about yourself! YUP, its also scrapping time for me this days, while waiting for my other plans to move. I'm taking things easy for now before I review for my board exams. Wheeew, wish me LUCK!

TFL!

1 comment:

liargao said...

i love the lay out and the theme its not common..wish i could have one also..a place where i can be the master...cheers!