Tuesday, June 15, 2010

... Rinda!

I just wanna share a few pages I made before I got sick... I made this one for a dear friend Rinda. She's an officemate of mine during my PCARRD days and now she and her family stays in Canada. I made this page for the Methods Playground scraplift challenge this month, but since I was sick, I didn't make it to the deadline.



Life is Good... and its written all over her face! I'm so happy to be reconnected with my friend Rinda, after so many years our friendship is still here to stay. I used here Prima Angelique Collections-Wings pps, epoxy sticker and flowers, MM Noteworthy page, AAS bling brads, blings, foamed flowers, cardstocks, silk leaves, and ribbon lace.

Feeling a lot better now! This bug caught all of us and now, my little Chuy is sniffing after school. I just hope this end sooo soon. TFL!

No comments: