Monday, October 22, 2007

Diane tagged me!

Diane tagged me for the 3rd time! Thanks Diane!

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me: (1) I love tomato catsup (2) I have a terrible allergic rhinitis specially on the months of October, November and December (3) I like to sleep while my husband is watching TV, mahimbing ang sleep ko pag nauuna ako matulog sa kanya (4) I love the songs of Karen Carpenter, Lani Hall, Angela Bofill and Lani Misalucha (5) I want to live in Baguio (6) I hate white hair, I pull them out! (7) I am an addict scrapper.

A - Age: 38

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none

C - Career: I was once an accountant, now a mom and a scrapbooker

D - Drink or Smoke: hahaha, bawal!

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Timi, Diane, ate Liezl

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Worms

H - Have a Boyfriend: none, a husband!

I - In love: of course, with my family

J- Junk Food You Like: Pringles

K - Kids: Luigi and Enzo

L - Longest Ride Ever: Tour of Luzon in 2002

N - Names For Your Future Kids: No more chance, well if ever... Arianne Mariz, hope it's a girl this time

O - One Wish You Have Now: To go back to USA and shop for scrapbooking stuff

P - Phobias: heights

Q - Favorite Quote: Live life to the fullest! same with Diane!

R - Reasons To Smile: My kids!

S - Sleeping Hours: normally 10pm to 5am, ngayon... 1am -6am

T - Time You Woke Up: between 5-6am

U - Unknown Fact About You: I drink olive oil every 6 months to cleanse my gallbladder

V - Vegetable You Hate: munggo, kalabas, saluyot

W - Worst Habit: I can sleep the day and night

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest

Y - Yummy Foods: Roast Chicken, any chinese food

Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius


Anyone can grab this tag... and now I'm tagging Dra. Rita, Cors, Helga, Timi and Ella!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you for answering the tag sis! Take care!

Ella Go said...

Done na po!
Thanks for the TAG!