Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thomas Train and Chuy chuy!

Friday night last week, I had to rush two layouts! I wanted to join the BG contest of My Little Attic and the DT call of Studio Azul. Well, I just wanted to do layouts and next priority na lang siguro ang mga contests. It has been like 3 weeks since I made one layout for myself, I think it was my Idol layout pa ata.

I enjoyed doing this layout! Took me more than hour to do before I dressed up to attend Joanne Yap's despidida party in Makati last Saturday. I used Sandylion's Thomas Phrase paper and Scenic Route grid paper and strips. Thomas Train is always a favorite of my little Enzo, he can watch his VCD the whole day and night while playing with this new train, a gift from Lolo Bill and Lola Linda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Issa, thanks for the Lolo/Lola mention but according to Lola Linda it was actually Auntie Dionne who sent Thomas the Train. No matter, I am really enjoying your blog.

It is nice to see you being so successful with something that you truly enjoy. You are very talented.

from an Admittedly biased, Uncle Bill