Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm in the Basic Grey Gallery...



I was super busy last week finishing the rest of the scrap pages for Joanne Yap. Timi was here last Thursday and she convinced me to upload some of my layouts to BasicGrey.com. She uploaded my "Dear Maxine" layout and even made a short description about my work , then told me to wait for 2 days to see if Basic Grey will accept my submission.

Friday night, I checked my mail before I went to bed and found this..."Congratulations, your layout has been selected to appear in our on-line gallery at http://www.basicgrey.com/! We appreciate your time and talent and thank you for using BasicGrey papers and embellishments." I was so happy! Thanks Timi for encouraging me...

Here's another submission that was accepted in the Basic Grey gallery... my Family Moments clock that I have in my living room.

1 comment:

Ella Go said...

CONGRATS!!! HAPPY FOR YOU!!! WTG!!!